Hi,

 

First I'll try to describe my setup:

F3K

PSR 1.18.6 + Firewire Drv 3.5.0.7171 + Firmware 1.2.5.6

Win7 Pro x86 on a Core2duo 2.93Ghz w/ 2Gb Ram

vspMgr 1.0.1.016

 
I am using MacLoggerDX on an iMac. I have connected a USB to Serial adapter - 
Null Modem Cable - Serial to USB adapter between the iMac and my PC running 
PowerSDR. Works like a charm, thanks to Tim!!I want to give that same CAT data 
I give to the iMac through Com3 to FLdigi which runs on the PC with PowerSDR.I 
guess I need to mirror the Com3 port over to FLdigi.How do I do this?

 

Thanks,

Bill - K2rig



Bill Nicolson
Colonia, NJ




                                          
The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with 
Hotmail.  Get busy.                                     
_________________________________________________________________
The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with 
Hotmail. 
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to