I for one will surely miss the almost Daily point and click of my SVN to get
the latest and greatest that they had to offer that particular day.. I would
check it daily and just run with the software.. I have had a ball playing with
the untested software and have never once complained that it locked up the
computer or created a problem .. It was understood (by me at least) that it was
untested software and you were on your own and  that was good enough for me..
Will have to get used to using the versions I have saved and the official
version which I rarely used ... Congrats on a great product and I hope this
leads to more time to devote to the progression of the software into bigger and
better things...

Frank.. N5WJ