Ulta is TigerDirect's house brand and are not very good quality,
Thermaltake, OCZ, Antec are all good brands. Be careful that within each
there are tiers, some geared for gamers, others geared for home builders.
The main difference is in the plug set (like, how many graphics cards are
you going to put in there? How many 6 pin power connectors are needed,
etc.?)

You may not need to buy that big of a power supply unless you are going to
overclock or link big power-hungry graphics cards together. Newegg.com has a
power supply calculator that I really recommend. ASUS does also. You will se
you hardly ever need more than 500 watts unless you are one extreme dude. I
really recommend the OCZ Fatal1ty 550 watt power supply, a great deal,
plenty of juice, never had one break and since its modular, you don't have a
huge rats nest of wiring clogging up the air flow paths!

If you want more info, send me a link off line!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER