Hi Dan

The thing is that PowerSDR is more "radio" than the hardware hanging off the
end of the firewire cable so you are all using the same radio!

I understand what you mean though, with each new hardware introduction,
there is an initial flurry of emails on the reflector until the environment
settles down and it becomes just another box off the end of the firewire
cable. Luckily we have the flexedge list which accounts for more of this
email volumne.

Just create an email filter for your radio type and have it highlighted so
you know to read it!
73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software