I am one of the operators in the ARRL's 600 Meter Experimental project.  I
need to connect an external LPF between my FLEX-5000A and the rest of my
system.  It needs to be in the RF line for both TX and RX.  I will connect
it to antenna port 2.

When I QSY to the 600 Meter band, it appears as part of the 160 Meter band,
as shown on the Band Selection & Band Stacking Memories panel.  This means
that the 600 Meter Band shares the same antenna settings as the 160 Meter
Band.  If I set the antenna to Port 2 for 600 Meter operation, I must reset
it manually to Port 1 before I can operate on 160 Meters.

My question is, is there a way to save the antenna port setting separately
for frequencies in the 160 and 600 Meter bands?

If not, is it possible to create a new band selection, possibly in the VHF+
Transverter frequency panel?

Or, might it be possible to have the Antenna Port selection saved in the
Save Memory form panel?

I did RTFM, but am I missing something??

Thanks & 73,

Ralph  W5JGV - WD2XSH/7