The thing with trackballs (and I am a user also) is to get one with a mouse
wheel. I think Kensington has the best trackballs but only one that has any
mouse wheel capability (and that is a ring you can twirl around the ball
itself). The Logitech trackballs are almost as good and I think they all
have a mouse wheel capability. Its also something you need to feel in your
hand to know if you will like it.

No issues running full power with wireless keyboard and mouse at my shack.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com