From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Michael M. Moore
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:10 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Is Airmail/Winlink possible with a Flex 5000A?

I should be ordering my 5000A with all of the toyz by Wed. next week, I have
already talked to Matt.  I will have to return the unit when my turn comes
up for the 60W 2M/70CM add on becomes available (mid to end Oct.), but that
is ok because I started late..

Anyway I have a Kantronics unit  KAM XL and was wondering if anyone had
figured out if it was possible to use the KAM with the 5000A.

Thanks a lot in advance, regardless of the answer, and I continue to read
trying to reduce the uphill climb of configuring/activating this amazing
piece of equipment.  I have been monitoring for 3 years, and saving, and am
very anxious to get on the air.  While I am an Extra this will be my first
HF rig, why buy twice!