Congrats, you will wind up a spoiled as I am with mine. I need to send mine in for the v/u upgrade when they call and I don't know if I can handle the withdrawl during that time. I'm seriously thinking of getting the 3000 for that time period and to put into the camping trailer when I hit the road. Plus another toy to play with HI HI.
Flex has really hit the nail on the head with this technology.
Have fun!!
Vic  K4XTT