Just curious, will most of the SDR-1000 bugs be fixed when the full version is released? Not that it's a big deal to me, I use 1.8.6 and all works fine here.

BTW, had my first hardware failure in about 4 years with my SDR-1000. K14, one of the transmit/receive relays on the RFE board became intermittent. Sometimes I had power out, sometimes I didn't. Digikey had the exact replacement part in stock. I should have a couple of new relays in my mailbox tomorrow.

Been using a "knob radio" for the last few days. Man, I miss my Flex!!

Jerry, KD0GS
Longmont, CO