From: Martin Hertkorn [mailto:martin.hertk...@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 8:32 AM
To: Samuel Strongin
Cc: Tim Ellison; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex-1500 and 3-500

  It's not about QRP, because i use it as my basic RIG and put behind a
PA, that what a lot people like to do,
for my opinion it's not serious from a manufacture if they sell a new
product, doesn't tell the costumer what specs the product has,
just my 2 cents.
Otherwise i'm very happy with the product, i like the SDR concept.

martin