On 9/17/2010 6:27 PM, Ray - K9DUR wrote:
Tony,

Yes.  All you have to do is set up a transmit profile with the filter
settings matching whatever receive filter you are using.

For example:  I normally use the 3.8 kHz filter with FLDigi.  So, I created
a profile named "Digital (FLDigi)" with the TX filter set to 150Hz-3950Hz.

For RTTY, I am usually using MMTTY in N1MM Logger&  I use a custom RX filter
with limits of 1950Hz-2450Hz.  So, I created a TX profile named "RTTY
(N1MM)" with the same filter settings.

Just gotta remember to switch the TX profile back to "DefaultDX" when I go
back to SSB....hi..hi.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info

Thanks Ray,