Pete,

I am primarily a cw op and had been very satisfied with the cw keying
performance of my 3000 until I upgraded to PowerSDR V2.0

Since the upgrade, I have experienced the same annoying popping and crackling
of
my cw keying and I can't seem to get it fixed.  I am running Windows XP on a
Quad core from Neal Campbell - tuned for optimum Flex performance.  The problem
persists even if I reduce the F3K output to zero.

My break-in keying was flawless with PowerSDR Ver 1.86 and I thought that I
would have the same result with the Ver 2.0 but that has not been the case.  I
have tried numerous adjustments and suggestions from past postings but to no
avail.

I am hoping to find a solution - since CW is my mainstay, I really want to get
this resolved.

- Hunter, K3IE