I have been doing remote tweaking and setup operations for customers now
over 3 months and am surprised how well it works. Even on less-performant
machines you can eliminate a lot of the "chatter" that interferes with
PowerSDR. I cannot perform magic on laptops but I can get the absolute best
performance out of your current setup.

The one I performed this weekend took 3+ hours so its something you would
have to be available to assist with but I haven't had an unsatisfied
customer yet! I have learned a lot from the early ones I performed (sri
Erik!) and think its a good, efficient process. I also am happy to walk you
through PowerSDR and all of the settings to explain operations and settings,
as well as various programs like fldigi, DM780, mini-deluxe, etc.

Of course, like everything else, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
so if you do not think its worth it, you can get a refund!

Sri for the bandwidth but I honestly think a lot of people could eliminate
system-related problems by this service and can focus on other aspects of
SDRs like having FUN!
73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software