What a complete an utter waste of my bandwidth.  What relevance does your 
diatribe have to the question that was asked?   The knob
you refer to is not even related to the product that was queried. 

Go back to bed and get out the correct side.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] fx pad //beppa

Sir, before I wrote the reply, I did visit QRZ and saw that knob sitting on  
the table, next to your laptop. If your radios are so
fantastic, why all the  equalizer equipment? I've had great report from visitor 
to my station, and all I  have is a set of Bose
computer speakers. I haven't had any complaints about the  way my station 
sounds. I'm using a antique Electro Voice mike. I did say
In My  Humble Opinion, that's why there is Kenwood, Icom and Yaesu, because 
different  people like different things. And I have one
of each of those  brands. I don't need a bunch of junk added on, to enjoy my 
Flex 5000A/RX2.  But as I said, that is my opinion. Who
knows, you might be connected to the  company that makes that gadget. It's been 
done before. You are 
truly entitle to  your opinion, as I am  to mine. Have a great day...Bill   
N8VWI
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to