I have been using JT65-HF on my F5K for a month or so to shoot fish in a
barrel.  I will be glad to pass on my comments on how to do it!

Jim McLester
W4YXU

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:38 AM
To: rich kennedy
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flexradiowiki.com site

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:17 AM, rich kennedy
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Neal, Brian, fellow flexers,
>
> Thanks for this great site!  Many of us need detailed, step-by-step
> procedures
> for installing and configuring the of the dozens of popular software
> packages
> from logbook'ing to the operation of the digital modes.  We appreciate it!
>
> BTW, would anyone who has successfully installed and configured the
JT65-HF
> (W4CQZ) care to share their expertise with a post?
>

Thanks for the reminder. I will put a placeholder into the Table of Contents
so we know we need to fill that in. I also added WSJT and WSPR as well. I
just forgot them when I made the first pass on the ToC.

If you know you want something, go ahead and edit it into the ToC. That
tells others that there is interest in getting that software to work. At
that point you or someone else can go ahead and write up the procedure as
another document.


-- 
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.
Cameron Park, CA 95682
[email protected]
+1.767.617.1365 (Dominica)
+1.931.492.6776 (USA)
(+1.931.4.WB6RQN)
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flexradio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to