I'm not really sure why flexradio.com being blacklisted should have affected my ability to reply off list to a message. I've looked at the headers in the email I sent and there is no reference to flexradio.com in them. The only reference in the entire email is the web site link at the bottom of the email. Maybe the ARRL mail server is aggressively searching for blacklisted domains referenced anywhere in the email. I've sent an additional email to the ARRL postmaster for further clarification on the issue. I'll post the results when I hear back from him.

73,
Clay  W7CE