From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Richard Lawn
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 5:15 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Daisy Chaining Drives

I'm a new Flex 5000A owner. I recently purchased one about a year old and am
getting around to hooking it up with my iMac running Win 7 and Boot Camp.
Because of my station layout I need to route the firewire cable from the Flex
through my external backup drive and then to the computer. Does anyone see any
problems in daisy chaining drives between Flex and computer?
Rick
W2JAZ