Mike,

Good reference for the cause and effect of the DSP filters is Appendix A  in
the current manual.   You must be careful of the lower DSP buffer settings
as it will spread the signal out.

If the delay is in Skype,  work with matching the Skype sample rate to the
PowerSDR sample in the VAC window..  This seems to really helps some of the
digital modes,   so that there is less work in the buffer transitions..
Funny things can happen when sample rates don't match,  somewhere a program
has to make the transition of sample rates.. Sample rates, Sample rates..
 Not just the buffers, although they may have an effect also..

I am not sure why changing the DSP buffer and then back to default would
affect the Skype transfer,  but I am sure that is something being resync'd.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems