I need to have vac operate at 96000 with Flex. Flex only offers a max sample rate of 48000 from a drop down menu on main screen. Vac is capable of 96000. Sample rate is needed to send info to an eme decoding program which requires 96000. I talked to Greg at Dallas eme convention and introduced him to Joe Taylor the author of the program I am trying to use. Joe also wrote wsjt and WSPR program featured on the cover of this month's QST. Joe's program has been in use for years but so far I know of no one who has made it work with the Flex using vac even Gary KB8RQ who recenty tested the beta VU modules. Paul, wa3qpx