Ron,

No flames....Hang in there..   There is a lot of work going on in the
background,  these changes are not just minor updates or fixes.  Things like
an entirely new USB driver for the 1500,  additions to the U/V modules,
besides corrections to the usual list of fixes.

The final release is not here yet,  but the next version of Beta testing is
going well,   we'll see how it makes it through the weekend,  but if there
is a major hicup,  it won't be released..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems