There is a new version of the SDRDataTransfer utility's setup data
available.  This version merely corrects where the setup data is located on
my website.

Recently, I re-organized my website.  To avoid duplication of files between
my consulting company website & my amateur radio website, I moved all
download files to a common location shared by both websites.  When I did
this, I broke the "Update Setup Data" & "Update Program" features of
SDRDataTransfer.  I have temporarily placed copies of the setup data files
back into their old location.

All users of SDRDataTransfer should use the "Update Setup Data" function to
update their setup data with the latest file.  After the update,
SDRDataTransfer will look in the new location for updates.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info