Ron,

Hang in there,   as you could tell,  I was not real sure as to what's going
on with the RX Thread not coming up..  There is going to be a hands on
meeting tomorrow at Flex to find a resolution..

Your thought about the T/R relay would work for a standard analog radio,
 but not with the SDR..   The reason for the flat line and the low reading
in the RX meter is that the RX thread is not starting up,  this is the way
the IF signals (actually called I/Q  signals)  get from the physical radio
to the digital side in the computer.  This thread and the the TX thread
transport the I/Q  signals to and from the radio..   It's like pulling the
last IF amplifier tube out of a tube receiver,   results in dead receiver..

Hang in there,  I will be back with you tomorrow.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems