What you are seeing is the TX DDS being let on during RX.  This was done to
improve the RX/TX/RX switching times.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Gary Robertson
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 7:29 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Unusual Signal on Panadaptor

After upgrading to 2.0.16 with no problems, I have noticed a strange signal
spike on my panadaptor, especially when I am looking at the spectrum using the
panafall capability. On 17, 15, and 10 meters, there is a signal spike exactly
aligned with the red "Zero Line'. This spike is visible on both the panadaptor
and panafall screens. I don't see this spike on 80, 40 or 20 meters, nor is it
visible on 12 meters. There seems to be no noise associated with this signal
spike that I can discern.

As I am viewing 15 meters right now, this signal spike seems to be constant and
ranges from about 130dbm up to 100dbm. It is similar on 17 and 10 meters. Other
than a visible oddity, it doesn't seem to affect that operation of the
Flex-3000. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior? Anyone have a cure for
the problem?

I didn't notice this issue under 1.18.5

Flex-3000, Windows XP, 2.0.16

Gary Robertson