While talking to a friend on 80 meters tonight, I decided to kick in RX2 and monitor another frequency on the same band. No one showed up on this other frequency so I shut down RX2. What then happened is that frequency then lit up on the panadapter and was displayed in blue. I didn't think too much about it as I was in qso on the other frequency. Then the other frequency became active and I was listening to two frequencies at the same time with RX2 off!!

I am using SDR 2.0.16 / Flex 5000 and in the beginning had RX2 on RX1 tap.

Is this some type of feature that I did not read about?

Mike, K6ZSR