I purchased the SIIC product to use my 5KA with a laptop, but alas, it has
only a single wide slot. I have a new 15 Win7 laptop coming Friday and I'd
love to use the card but there is no Type II slot on this laptop either. Is
there an adaptor I can buy that allows me to plug in the dual port bus in to
a USB or similar port or perhaps to go from a double wide to single wide
card  slot as I have on my other laptop?

Also, just downloaded and installed 2.0.16 with absolutely no problems in to
Vista 32, except that I see the playback button that the instant record
feature doesn't work. I can play back a file if I load it through the WAV
tab. Any info on how I can get the green playback button to be responsive?

Thanks and 73,

Dick, W1FYI