I had the same problem today on my 3000.  I had just updated it to the
latest beta from the somewhat current V1.81 (I think).

I would then key the radio, and there was no RF output as well.  It
looked like there was on the Flex, but on the Wattmeter (Elekraft),
there was no output.

I then closed down PowerSDR and power cycled the Flex and tried it
again.  After that, it was fine.

Have you tried power cycling to see what happens?

Mike VA3MW