Hello …

I have FLEX-5000A w. ATU/RX2 for sale, unit still under warranty. Not
an easy decision, but have no time to play with it... I used it really
barely over the last year. This is for sure the best radio I have ever
used. Radio is in great condition, first owner, serial number
0509-2318 - bought new in 2/2009 from Beppe's shop in Italy
(http://www.woodboxradio.com) Radio has factory installed ATU and RX2
and it comes with power cable, firewire cable, CD with current
software, drivers...

Sorry for bandwidth

Please contact me off the list for details, some trades might be an
option too.  Only serious inquires please :-)

TNX & 73 de Robert, S57AW