Toys-R-Us is a more appropriate title! I had a guy apologize for taking up
my Sunday with helping him on his radio and I said, 'What else would I be
doing, I love the stuff!'

As they say, when work is play, you never have a bad day at work!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394