  From: Brian Lloyd
  To: Tim Ellison
  Cc: pierce day ; Flex
  Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 11:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] File management

  On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Tim Ellison <telli...@itsco.com> wrote:

    "Where did I go wrong? "

    You read the Wiki :-)  (Just kidding Brian)

  That's OK. Neal wrote that part. Bad Neal! Bad, Ban Neal! :-)

  I don't have Win7 and don't have any plans to install it in the near future
so any Win7-specific stuff in the Wiki has to be written by someone else.

    I have a Win7 x64 machine and I loaded VSPmanager version 1.0.2.05 in the
default location and it works fine.

  And speaking of the Wiki, several people have come to me with instructions
they have come up with they want to share with others. (GOOD!) Even though I
have said it before it hasn't sunk in that ANYONE CAN ADD ANYTHING TO THE WIKI.
The Wiki is wide open for sharing information we want to persist. You can write
instructions or link to instructions already written. (Tim -- you could be
putting links from the Wiki to the KB, hmm? It would be another way to help
people find what they are looking for in the KB.)

  http://FlexRadioWiki.com

  --
  Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
  3191 Western Dr.