From: br...@lloyd.com [mailto:br...@lloyd.com] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 3:19 PM
To: Bradley Feldman
Cc: Tim Ellison; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PowerSDR 2.0.x Button Keyboard Equivalents?

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Bradley Feldman
<brad...@bradleyloritheo.com> wrote:

That's what I believe I downloaded.  It's missing lots of keys for such
things as: band keys, filter keys, mode

keys, squelch, VAC, ATU, Mon,RX2, Play/Record.

Without these equivalents, the Shuttlepro becomes a $100 paperweight.

Uh, not so much. Just for tuning it is pretty nice. I did remap the center
shuttle dial to correspond to mouse-wheel operation so that it would always
land on a tuning step. I may want to map some of the buttons but haven't
felt a burning need yet.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.