Dan,

If you are showing up on upper and lower at the same time,  you are missing
one side of the I/Q or the stereo out of the sound card.  This can be due to
poor connections or balanced modulator in the radio it self..      Have you
performed the TX Image adjustment?   Also check your power out after doing
the adjustment in SSB,   key down,  either with PTT or MOX,  with no audio
(set the mic gain at 0  )   if you see any RF output,  then it's most likely
the balance modulator.     But do the TX Image test first,  null out the
opposite sideband.

If you have to send it in,  I can issue the RMA number for you..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems