I saw someplace an SDR that was built into a rack mount PC as an all-in-one
solution - just add monitor and KB/mouse. Has Flex considered this? A locked
operation system (LINUX?) would prevent issues, and they could control the
hardware and OS. Seems like a "next step" so dealers can sell them "off the
shelf". Thoughts?