I'm wondering if someone can explain the color display logic used by the
Panafall display. On 20M I get a predominately dark blue display, much to my
liking. On 80 / 40 I get a bright "lime green" background. On 160M it's
predominately RED. I've tried varying the levels in the display section. This
adjust the sensitivity, but really has no impact on the background color. It
will vary the background color from what it is to BLACK. Low color is set to
BLACK on all bands.

I'd like to get all bands working like the current 20M operation is now.

Happy New Year de WA2SQQ