Dan,

Did you read the How to Use.  part of their site?

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Give you some additional details on how to read the data.

If you are getting a IDE/ATAPI  error,  I would look to see if you are
sharing your FW controller IRQ with the SATA controller.   This can be a
problem..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ