Now that I have realized I need more computing power, I am going to buy a new
lap top.
What processor and RAM combo are best for the FLEX1500 and future applications?
Minimum requirements and realistic upgrade? Is it worth it to get a quad core?
higher speeds?
I asked at the EME conference and was told that my current Pentium 1.6G 2G RAM
computer would "probably" do the job, and it does, except on CW transmit, my
main microwave operating mode (with transverters). I know an Intel dualcore
2.2G and 3G RAM 64bit  runs my FLEX1500 and PowerSDR v2.0.16 fine as I tested
it with a friend's newer laptop. Thanks in advance for consideration. Happy New
Year. Rick, K1DS