Unfortunately I could not leave well-enough alone!

I'm trying to get PowerSDR, DDutil, N1MM using fldigi for digital modes to work again. I had this working then I started messing with getting WinKeyer to work with N1MM as well. Now I do not have either working :-(. I thought I put everything back to where it was when N1MM was driving fldigi, but I guess not and only succeeded in picking up a bit of frustration.

I'm using a SDR-1000, but that should not make a difference.

If you have this working could you send me a How-To?

Thanks and 73,

Dan
W0RO