Hi all

This is a commercial announcement so please delete it if you are not
interested (and sri about using your bandwidth)!

I am happy to announce the new member in the SDR systems that Abroham Neal
Software sells and it is truly the best one I have ever seen. You can see
the Passmark, DPCLat and Windows Experience Index scores in this screenshot
http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/MyLittleFriend.PNG

The DPClat score shows 0us and while thats amazingg, I do want to confess I
have seen it spike as high as 212us when I was running the Passmark System
Benchmark test, but otherwise it appears that 17us is the previously high
spike I have witnessed before that.

The system shown in the benchmark results is a bit different that the new
Premium system in 3 ways: 1., its using an Intel i7-920 processor while the
new Premium System is using an Intel i7-950;  2. it is using the new OCZ
Revo 120GB PCIe solid state drive which bypasses SATA interfaces and talks
directly over the PCIe bus; and,  3 it has an AMD HD5770 card as opposed to
the higher rated HD6850 card in the premium system.  I will be offering Revo
SSD as an upgrade on the new Premium System (+$100) when I feel comfortable
its completely reliable.

The new Premium computer consists of:
- Intel i7-950 CPU
- Asrock x58 Extreme 3 motherboard
- 12GB of triple channel DDR3 1600 memory
- 120GB Sata II solid state drive
- 1TB Sata III hard disk drive
- Blu-ray/DVD/CD burner/reader
- AMD HD 6850 graphics controller
- Ultra-quiet Antec Sonata Elite case
- Granite Digital Fire-VUE premium cable.

This seriously is as close to 0 microsecond latency as I have seen.

Its another example that Asrock motherboards appear the best engineered
boards for very low latency windows system. They are now the supplier of all
3 desktop models I sell.

I also have a couple of used laptops, in case you are in the market. I have
a 6 month old version of the premium laptop I sell, with the same warranty
as the new model. I have a Core 2 Duo laptop that is less perfect for SDR
work (but acceptable) and great for regular usage. Both are 17" screens and
show some wear and tear. If interested, let me know.

Thanks as always for your tolerance of these notes as well as the support
you have given me!
73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software