Hi Ed,
I saw your previous email on the subject also. Keying the sequencer with TX1 is fine, but by using an output from the sequencer to then key the 5000A you have created a latch. Once the PTT input to the 5000A is asserted, TX1 will never release, and if TX1 doesn't release, then the sequencer keeps asserting PTT to the 5000A. I'm not sure why it worked for you in earlier releases, but I wouldn't have expected it to. Instead of keying the 5000A with the sequencer,enable and then set the TX1 delay in the Antenna form. That value (in milliseconds) is how long the 5000A delays transmitting after asserting TX1. When PTT is released, the 5000A will stop transmitting that many milliseconds before releasing TX1. Essentially, the 5000A becomes part of your sequencer. I haven't used my V/U module for 2M EME yet (waiting for good weather to get my antenna back up), but I do use it for 6M EME. I'm not currently using an external sequencer. Instead I program the delays for TX1 and TX2 to control the preamp and amplifier switching, respectively. With this configuration I get conventional sequencer behavior. When going to transmit the preamp switches out first, then the amp turns on and finally the 5000A starts transmitting. When going to receive, the 5000A stops transmitting first, then the amp switches off and finally the preamp switches back in. I'll have an external sequencer soon, but this is working fine for now.

Hope this helps.

73,
Clay  W7CE