I wanted to update all interested in this software development on its
progress...

All the "behind the scenes" coding is complete:

*The software communicates accurately with PowerSDR through the CAT port
(you'll need a virtual COM pair and/or DDutil set up to use)
*Toggle-style CAT Commands work perfectly (i.e., anything in the CAT
dictionary that is switch via an enable/disable instruction  -- e.g., MON,
etc.)
*Level-style CAT Commands work perfectly (i.e., anything in the CAT
dictionary whose level can be bumped up or down -- e.g., AF Gain, etc)
*Jog dial speed and acceleration/deceleration work perfectly (for fixed or
variable stepping of the VFO's)
*Shuttle ring/dial works perfectly (for variable stepping of the VFO's
without requiring rotational speed)
*Control press and hold/repeat works perfectly (for auto-repeating of
commands when a control is held down)
*Control "chording" is coded and functionality is possible for future
releases
*Completely separate CAT actions for a control press as opposed to a control
release is coded and functionality is possible for future releases
*Full visual feedback of control operation is complete (for control testing,
control setup and control diagnostic)

With this progress achieved, I'll be moving on to the User Interface of the
application, which will be used to configure/setup the control.  It'll
feature presets for assigning most common CAT commands as well as custom CAT
command entry/assignment for those needs that are specific to a particular
radio amateur.  I'm trying to focus on an intuitive UI design so that
support issues are minimized if not even existent.

I will be looking to enlist some beta testers -- NOT YET --, but in the near
future.  I'll post an appropriate solicitation to the reflector WHEN I am
ready.

*Bradley
KK2QQ