Hi,

I have a question on connecting an external transverter, running 2.0.16 with a FLEX-5000 ...

I have a DB6NT transverter (1296MHz --> 28MHz) with 'spilt IF' so I connected the RX IF from the transverter to XVRX and the XVTX with the IF TX port of the transverter. In the PowerSDR 2.0.16 I configured the transverter as follow: Band button 2 is enabled, Button named 23cm, LO offset is 1268.0 (header LO Offset (MHz) is greyed out?), Begin Freq 1296, End Freq (MHz) 1298, RX Gain to 22 (header RX Gain (dB) is greyed out too?) and a check mark at Split RF (also greyed out?) ... Nothing to configure in the Antenna Selection window ...

I than press VHF+ on the Band menu and choose 23cm I have no RX ...
When I use ANT1 and IF RX from the transverter all is fine. When I use RX1 and IF RX from the transverter all is fine too.

I am puzzled by the sentence in the manual that says "The VHF+ button (RX1 only) will swap between the typical HF bands and any configured transverter bands (see the description of the XVTRs Form on page 111)."
So how do I 'activate' the XVRX and XVTX ports?

Thanks for any possible help in advance.

73's

Carsten, DL6LAU