Trying for a last minute integration of an Elecraft XV-144 2 meter transverter to my Flex 5000 in time for tomorrow's contest. I've got it basically plumbed together but it seems a bit deaf, and I can't get enough drive to get more than 5 watts out of the transverter. I'm sure some folks have been down this path before. Perhaps we can chat off line and get me sorted out? Running 2.0.16. Transverter jumpers are set for 1 mw drive.

I've read the recent notes on the interfacing for the Flex-1500 and verified the applicable sections and spent a couple of hours trolling the archives and knowledge base.

Thanks in advance

Kevin, WB2EMS