From: "James Nelson" <jamesnelson_vk...@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:15 AM
To: "flexedge" <flexe...@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] 5000a with VU question

Hi Guys,

Yes, I was also disappointed there is no bridge although on V/U radios it's not standard. Certainly would be be nice with a high SWR warning though. Grrr

My V/U module equipped radio is with Dudley and believe me it's a long haul freight bill from Australia ! I couldn't get anymore than 10 watts out of my module on both bands tested carefully by two people using a Bird model 43. It's been there for a month now so I can only assume there is some head scratching. A big mystery and a long time without my much loved radio with much patience required on my part I can tell you.

73'

James.   VK2JN

Sent from my iPhone