Jerry,

That is spectacularly low CPU usage. I have a Athlon II X4 640 that has a faster clock speed of 3Ghz and I still get CPU loads from min 6% to 29% and the 4th core runs heavily on my machine.

Cores 1, 2, and 3 hardly motor on my PC but Power SDR seems to want to monopolise and flog the 4th core.

Is the difference in the 6MB of L3 Cache (where the athlon I use doesn't have any) ?

Dave