I'm working on standardizing my digital modes with FLDIGI and my logging on DXLab Suite. Contest logging is done with N1MM and fldigi, the importing the log into DXCommander. But the logger in fldigi is seriously lacking and it is a pain selecting the records to export that I can later import in the DXCommander.

I have been trying to get the gateway between fldigi and DXLab Suite to work correctly. When I start fldigi using the gateway it appears to be starting correctly but then strange behavior occurs, for example changing to strange frequencies. Does anyone have this running or is there other documentation other than the help file (if so where)?

Thanks,
Dan
W0RO