Hi to the group,
I'm busy playing with my V/U module and lurking
around on the 145MHz band local to me (Johannesburg South Africa) and of
course I'm seeing lots and lots of signals that seem to be the local
security firms mixing and cross mixing with each other.and ending up in band
sometimes with several voices mixed in together. My question is what do I
believe ? is my front end overloading or is the local RF environment just
full of CR****P. I don't believe I've seen the full spec's published yet for
the V/U module. I suppose I should ask for them before I start complaining
to the local RF spectrum enforcers (ICASA). It would not be clever to do so
only to find I have an front end overload problem. So please direct me to
where the spec's are hiding please.
Regards Bob ZS6BXI
--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/