The firmware on the Flex site is for PowerSDR 1.x.  The PowerSDR 2.x firmware
and drivers are all included in the software installer.

Did you delete you Firewire driver because it is impossible to delete the
firmware from your radio using your PC unless you really know how to do it.

Here is what you need to do a full recovery  recover

1.) turn off the radio hardware

2.) re-run the PowerSDR v2.0.19 RC1 Installer and select the Remove option

3.) Remove the Firewire driver
a.) Open Windows Control Panel
b.) Click on the "Add or Remove Programs" or Programs and Features".
c.) Uninstall any and all programs that looks like "FlexRadio 3.x.y.abcd" where
x.y.abcd is the version number (do not uninstall PowerSDR)
d.) reboot your PC

3.) Run the PowerSDR v2.0.19 RC1 installer (preferably using the defaults)
following the user prompts (reboot when prompted)

4.) Start PowerSDR and allow it to do the initial startup and firmware update
(if necessary)

-Tim