It works automatically, although if you imported a database, you do not have
the new filter width settings since you over wrote the defaults

Click on any  digX mode and if you have a 75 Hz filter as the smallest one, you
have the correct new filter settings.

The center frequency of the DIGx filters is the Click Tune AF offset defined
for DIGU and DIGL (Setup->General->Options)

Example:

DIGU is set for a 1500 Hz click tune / filter offset

The 1.0k filter (500 Hz on either side of its center frequency) has a high cut
of 1500 Hz +500Hz = 2K above the VFO frequency readout and a low cut of 1500 Hz
- 500 Hz = 1K below the VFO frequency readout.

Now if you go and change the Click Tune / Filter Offsets to say 1000 Hz, then
the filters auto re-align to the new center frequency and the 1.0k filter now
has a high cut of 1500 Hz and a low cut of 500 Hz.

Now if you click tune a digital signal in the Panadapter, it is ALWAYS centered
in your RX filter no matter the filter bandwidth.

-Tim