Just installed v2.0.19. Install was flawless and no USB problems like last upgrade. Used K9DUR's Data Transfer to populate the new database and so far so good. I also have noted the cpu usage is lower and I can use any buffer size now on the audio instead of 2048 only like I had before. NR and ANF much better on SSB , or so it seems so far. I am using this on a 1500. Using a Intel i5 powered desktop with plenty of go so the new USB optimization must be the key to the audio problems I encountered at the lower buffer sizes before. Kudos to Flex and third party developers for staying on track to refine the software and to Flex users who contribute to the positive Flex experience! To the whiners and constant complainers I would suggest putting all that negative energy into learning a bit about how computers work (at least in theory :) ) if you want the benefits of SDR. No pain no gain!

KG7UY
Dennis G. Deaton