From: Ted Trostle [mailto:tctros...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:12 AM
To: Tim Ellison
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] ANF on 15m

Yes it does, but for me one setting reduction does not cover all band
conditions and local noise levels..a slider on the main screen would be most
helpful.

oNow it may be that my location is part of the problem...the normal noise level
is S4 on 40 and 20, S6 on 30 and 17, and for some reason 80 and 15 are almost
unusable. The spectrum display shows hundreds of of moving spikes, and a number
of rolling noise packs on all bands. Fortunately I will be moving in 30 days so
maybe it will be better.
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tim Ellison