Hi,
I finally got the first prototype PCB's ordered for the FlexWire interface to allow the existing UCB to be used for switching transverters automatically. Several folks will be testing these and then we will be ready to supply to anyone interested. The UCB was a Universal Control Board that provided 16 switching outputs that were driven by band selection on the Flex.
PowerSDR has the code to drive this FlexWire device already in since 1.18.xx
Let me know if you are interested in one of the enhancement boards for the UCB. I think we are looking at 25 dollars for complete unit (surface mount) shipped.
Thanks,
Phil K3TUF